Thursday, May 2, 2013

The First Step

Okay.  Here' goes....

I'm PB (no, not peanut butter, but good one!), and I have a problem.

They say that's the first step, right?  To just be bold and courageous and just admit it.

*holds breath, waiting*

*waits some more*

*gives up and breathes a giant sigh before passing out*

Oh well.  What is my problem, you might ask?

I'm a coward.  I created this blog ages ago, because I felt brave, and I was going to help others by telling my story and maybe giving a bit of encouragement now and again.  After all, knowing we're not alone is one of the most fundamental pieces of being able to keep going on, at times.  So, like so many, I thought...if I could share some of what I've learned through my experiences...maybe, just maybe....

So I created this blog, ages ago.

And then I demonstrated the proof that I know what it's like ... to be a coward.

So I just decided to make this post, so that the "test post" wasn't standing lonely and dejected, like an abandoned puppy out in the rain.  It can at least have a friend to join it in its dejected-ness.  Maybe there will come a day when I actually do something constructive with this.  But for now, just know...I'm proving I know that it's easier said than done.  Or...maybe started than continued.









No comments: