Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Segue Perhaps? Or Nothing, Maybe.

I've started and restarted attempts to write an entry, at this point.  I've begun, looked away a moment, lost steam, and when I returned, there was nothing left.

Times like this become rather long, rather quickly.

Some people believe, if my posting something was "meant to happen", it would.  So, maybe my inability to make a post is merely the result of a "not yet, little grasshopper" response from the Universe.

On the other hand, when these kinds of times happen, I have been known to write a post about not being able to write a post - obviously.  In fact, I wrote a poem about not being able to write a poem, back when I was a teen. I'm not above working with whatever I've got, even if what I've got is: nothing.  Because sometimes just getting started is all that is needed, and after that, it's merely allowing the Universe to catch on and get it's act together.

Therefore, today's post is evidently all about the absolute nothing with which I have to work on this post.  I suppose some are now thinking I'm sounding more like my more typically, quirky self, if said some have read my other projects.  But really, I think tonight I'm just hoping that sometimes all it takes is putting words to the nothing inside one's head, to help others realize they aren't alone when they have those moments, too.

That's my story, and I'm a-stickin' to it!

Better day tomorrow, my friends.



No comments: