Friday, July 26, 2013

Every Little Step Counts!

        I've been working on this post for a rather long time.  I keep writing some, then turning around and deleting some, then writing more, then deleting more.  I'm determined to keep trying, though.  Maybe this will be the draft that gets posted!

        There are some times when it just doesn't feel like I'm doing anything but slipping backward.  I know I'm not the only one; how many times have I given counsel to someone feeling the same way? 


This is one of those moments when I have to say...

"I'm not a hypocrite!  
I'm simply demonstrating I understand it's easier said than done!"

Lately, my mind follows that with... 

                                                     "Yeah, right.  Who am I kidding?"


        I'm sure you've had times that kind of felt like that.  But that's the point of this whole, PB Project!  Everyone has had those kinds of times, so we all have something in common.  Therefore, by overcoming our fear of vulnerability, brought on by our considering admitting our secret weaknesses, we can come together as friends and support each other on the path toward greater growth and hope.


                    So I guess this post is mainly just an attempt to say...
                              you're not alone, and I'm just hoping I'm not, either.


Better day tomorrow, my friends.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, kiddo, you're not alone!

The Phoenix and The Butterfly said...

Thank you, Janine! That is so kind of you to say!