Friday, July 12, 2013

Scaring Myself in the Name of Hope

The Phoenix and The Butterfly project originally began over a year ago, when I began to wish there was some way to connect with others in a way that might help them.  This is not my first blogging effort, but it has a different tone and timbre, so to speak.

I was reading in a news e-newsletter one day, about how doing something that scares you, every week, can help you create a more enriched, satisfying life.  I decided to take on that challenge, and so this blog, and the accompanying Facebook Community Page, were born.

Because this project and all it's facets create a wealth of ways to scare myself, I've been using it as a way to keep up with that goal of scaring myself, at least every week.  This, below, is my first attempt at a graphic to express a hopeful message:



To be fair, I have to admit, since this was all done on a smart phone app, there are definitely things I would change, but given it was just a picture I had taken with very little modification, I'd say it ain't bad for a first try.

What do you think?

Better day tomorrow, my friends.




No comments: