Monday, October 21, 2013

Teetering On The Edge

        I need to amend a recent post I made (whichever one it was).  My knowledge at that time was less complete, so while I was sharing what I knew, I must now share what I have learned.

        I have come to realize that it may be possible for a person to suffer beyond their own, personal 100%, which only means we must all treat each other with even more kindness than we might actually feel, because we never know what might tip to them into an abyss.  I can't imagine anyone would truly wish that on another, unless they are either teetering on or falling into their own.

        The means of my realization I had of this principle, don't really matter in The Grand Scheme of Things, I guess.  Obviously it was a personal experience, and I say that only so you know it wasn't just pondering the mysteries of the Universe, or something I simply read...or was spouting off about something I have no experience giving me insight.  Life teaches us some incredible lessons, doesn't it?

        Be kind, loving, forgiving and nurturing to yourselves, my friends.  You are both your best ally and your best asset, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. 

I just thought you might think pondering on this worthy of pursuit, as well, so I'm sharing it with you.

Better day, my friends.


No comments: