Saturday, April 17, 2021

Admin Update for Email Subscribers

        Because while it's not exactly what I want to post after so long... but it needs to be mentioned. 

        For those of you who follow by email, this website service - Google's Blogger - will no longer be automatically sending the blog posts via email as of July 2021. I'm sharing this here so anyone who follows via email will get the message.

         If in fact I end up going wildly nuts posting left and right, you will not get to come along... which is sad, and like the increasingly difficult issues with administration of the PB Community Facebook Page that is affecting much of what is happening on social media, I'm beginning to feel that if this project is to continue, it needs to be in a different direction and in different venues. I'm not sure what that means, nor where those changes will need to be made.

        If you have any ideas (or would like to say hi) please email me: 

 thephoenixandthebutterfly@gmail.com

        I just wanted you to know because I don't even know how many people are following, nor do I have their email addresses. If I ever choose to do a newsletter directly, I will not have any way of including anyone who might want to come along; so feel free to email and say hi and I'll keep your address if you'd like. Friends are good. :)

        In the event this site discontinues other features (like hosting the blog), I hope you've enjoyed, maybe learned something, or something else positive. It's been a lovely opportunity to share, and all that other warm-fuzzy stuff. Thank you for following along!


        ~ PB

No comments: